Friday, April 24, 2009

Product Review: Dancing Paws Joint Maintenance

Mallows has been taking Dancing Paws Joint Maintenance supplements for about 90 days now. Initially, however, Arthrox was prescribed to Mallows by the veterinarian who interpreted her first x-ray that diagnosed her hip condition. During the very first time Mallows took Arthrox, her body reacted by vomiting after only several hours after the ingestion of the supplements. And although this was solved by decreasing the dosage into half as well as giving the supplements after meals, the reaction of Mallows' body signaled the strength and perhaps harshness of the supplements. The thought made me uncomfortable and at the same time, I felt bad that I wasn't able to do something to prevent the anticipated pain that accompanies Mallows' hip dysplasia. Fortunately for me, I was just window shopping at Shangri-La mall when I discovered Bow&wow (separate post here). And it was there that I found, tried and learned to love Dancing Paws Joint Maintenance Supplements (90 chewable wafers priced at Php 959). Its made of the finest ingredients that are natural too. Thus, mild yet effective enough for Mallows. And so good that even our yorkies (Chloe and Peanut) beg for a taste of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment