Monday, March 16, 2009

Bow&Wow

*photo courtesy of Anna Castro: http://annashinoda.multiply.com/

Located deep within the hallway leading to the 5th level parking area of Shangri-La mall lies a haven for pet owners who advocate an all-natural and healthy lifestyle. Bow&wow boasts a wide range of pet products for both dogs and cats. Moreover, it carries brands that I have been in search for since my last trip to Canada. It carries Canidae, Instinct, Tiki Dog, ZiwiPeak and Mallows' personal favorite, Merrick. All of which prides itself in providing pet foods with "human grade meals" as well as the absence of fillers, artificial flavors and preservatives. The staff of Bow&wow has always been very courteous and accommodating to me during my visits. Furthermore, not only are they pet-lovers but if I'm not mistaken, they all have vet-related backgrounds. So it proves helpful especially when I shop for Mallows' supplements. They have also been of great help whenever I encounter something new that tickles my curiosity or simply whenever I'm in a rut of what to get Mallows.
Some of the things that Bow&wow carry include all-natural supplements, both canned and dry food, chews, treats, dog and cat beds, grooming tools and toys. I really encourage every pet owner to check it out! :-) 

Bow&wow
Unit 539 Level 5 Shangri-La Mall 
EDSA corner Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
(632)6383372


No comments:

Post a Comment